The Dodsal Group has established a group-wide practice of setting and maintaining the highest possible Quality and HSE standards while giving equal value with other business objectives without compromise.
The group's mandate to exceed the needs and expectations of the customers, employees and other stakeholders' requirements and continually improve the effectiveness of the HSE and Quality Management systems is achieved by:
- Clearly defining strategic and operational goals and objectives
- Communicating and monitoring compliance with the group's ethics, procedures and work practices
- Providing and maintaining competent manpower and suitable resources
- Implementing activities as per planned arrangements
- Regular performance measurement and analysis
- Completion of senior management reviews to assess effectiveness of the system in delivering the group's goals and objectives.
Dodsal recognises that HSE, Quality & Security performance is the responsibility of everyone and with line management accountability and workers participation, it ensures effective implementation and continual improvement of the systems.